I love my job and being in real estate and am not ashamed to tell you. Very few careers allow us to serve in such a personal way. I am excited to be joining the Indy Boomer Magazine and sharing topics on the Housing Market in the Indianapolis, and surrounding areas.
At The Corey Connection we focus on Life Transitions and help our clients move through the many phases of life and real estate.
One of our favorite specialities is helping those wanting to downsize or who are helping parents make that emotional move out of the family home. We know both are can be stressful, even when needed, and work towards a smooth transition and providing grace, support and sharing in the “walks down memory lane” while preparing to put a home on the market.
It is our goal to utilize the latest tools, resources and information to assist our sellers and buyer with any, and all, of their real estate decisions.
We serve our clients where we are needed but specialize in the Fishers, Carmel and Northern Indianapolis markets. Life presents multiple opportunities for real estate needs and earning the opportunity to serve is our intention.
Market trends, where the BOOMERS are moving, tips to help ease the stress and facts you might not know are what you can look forward to in the upcoming articles.
Let’s get start with sharing a few HOT spots for BOOMER/EMPTY NESTER moves.
- Pete Dye Championship 18 hole golf course, on one of the most beautiful properties in the state of Indiana, in an incredible location
- 70,000 square foot Clubhouse including the following wonderful amenities: indoor and outdoor swimming pools, six tennis courts, full service Fitness Center, access to outstanding dining, steam rooms, massage therapy, personal training, 5-mile greenway walk trail, locker rooms, event lawn, banquet facilities, meeting rooms, completely stocked golf Pro Shop, club repair shop, and Professional instructors for golf, swimming, tennis and fitness.
- Two regional hospitals within 7-8 minutes
- Easy access to major thoroughfares (U.S.31, Hazel Dell Parkway, 32 and 146th Street)
- Country living, just the right distance from all the activity!
- 5-mile greenway walk trail
- 9 green space parks
- 3-acre recreation park
Asbury Park, located on 131st Street just west of Spring Mill Road in the heart of western Clay Township. A high end, empty nester, low maintenance lifestyle residential community. This neighborhood provides all the amenities of large usable open spaces that are beautifully landscaped and maintained by a professional management company. In addition to the maintenance of the common areas, the homeowner’s association provides for the maintenance of the lawns, snow removal in the streets and private drives.
- Rolling Terrain, Walkout & Cul-De-Sac Homesites
- Ranch Home Designs from 2,274 – 2,648+ sq. ft.
- Starting in the Upper $200s
- Less than 1 Mile to Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
- More than 50 Acres of Preserve and Walking Trails
- Easy Access to I-69
- 3 Minutes to Meijer
- 5 Minutes to Castleton Mall, Super Target and More
- Close Proximity to Ironwood and Hawthorns Golf Courses
- 1 Mile to Geist Reservoir
- 10 Minutes to Keystone Fashion Mall
- Optional Maintenance-Free Living
- 1/5 to 1/2+ Acre Homesites
- Total of 80 Homesites